Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Distractions

Last week we had a dinner with our little sibs (first year students). It was fun; a decently large group of us went to a Korean tofu house. The food was good, the company was great. I really enjoyed talking to the first years. It's funny to be asked questions as if I actually knew something about medical school and how to get through it. I have no idea. No insight or wisdom to mine for here. But it's fun to interact with the new med students.

Tonight, a friend and I went to see a play downtown (David Mamet's "The Old Neighborhood") run by a nonprofit local theater company. It's strange to remind myself of the many wonderful things to do in the city. San Francisco is so incredibly rich in culture and art. Unfortunately, this year is proving to be busier and more stressful than ever.

No comments: