Tuesday, July 07, 2009

800

The eight hundredth post of this blog is dedicated to the readers. Thank you for reading this blog and entertaining my odd musings. Whether you read this blog regularly, in boluses, as procrastination, or by accident, I appreciate your time and effort in doing so. Whether you are a close friend, a classmate, a stranger, a pre-med, a doctor, a patient, an international reader - I appreciate your patronage and support. To those who've left messages or comments to my posts, I read all of them and thank you for your thoughts. Your words do change the way I think and act and though I don't often write back, I should. Your comments, criticisms, and arguments are much appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

jqw said...

And you should get on Google Reader b/c that's where I read and share everything, including your writing. :)