Sunday, January 30, 2011

1200

By the time the 1200th blog is written, counting by 100s doesn't seem all that amazing, but nevertheless, I'm quite proud that in the fifth year (this all started in 2006), this corner of the Internet is still flourishing. One of the wonderful and frustrating things with the immense changes in technological access and ease is that there is too much information. There is so, so much on the Internet these days, and people are exponentially adding more and more. In reading the Google Blog, I learned that 35 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. It's quite incredible. But I keep chugging at my linear rate of a handful of blogs a week, trying to capture some of the color of medical training. As more and more impressive things get uploaded to the Internet, this blog's value will get diluted down and down, but for now, it is a calm constant in my life, and I will keep contributing to it as I can.

No comments: