Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2000

Dear readers,

This is the 2000th post! The last month has been really tough with clinical responsibilities which is why blogs have been a little sluggish. I need some time to recharge so I will take the holidays to catch my breath. This Christmas, I'm on call on the 23rd, post call on the 24th, and back on call on the 26th, so I have a nice 48 hours off to visit my family. I hope that you and your family enjoy a warm, safe, and happy holiday season. This next year, I hope to write fewer but longer posts, become more integrated into the social media milieu, and cap off the journey through residency and fellowship.

Warm regards,
Craig

2 comments:

Patricia-Bianca said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Congrats on your 2000th post!

pat said...

Sorry it's late in coming, but I echo what Tricia said - a huge congrats to you! Thanks for keeping up the fine work you do in writing about anesthesiology, critical care, and many other interesting things! :)