Monday, December 17, 2012

Clasp

This time of year gets quite busy for me as I try to scrub rust off those interests, passions, relationships, and goals I haven't cultivated for a while. I've been procrastinating on figuring out what I want to do after residency, a little slow in sending holiday cards and emails to those I haven't talked to in a while, and neglecting my reading as the in-training exam begins to loom nearer. I have some writing projects to work on, a lot of cleaning to do, and a big to-do list to catch up on. So I'm going to take a break from this blog for a week. Thank you for following along; I've run into a few people who've known about this blog, and it's always fun to hear that other people do actually read this. See you next week. - Craig.

Image of rust-laden links of a sea-sprayed chain of Golden Gate Bridge shown under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License, from Wikipedia.

No comments: