Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bereft of Time

Recently, I have been bereft of time. Our service is very very busy right now and my current patient is a medical mystery (perhaps a future post about him once we learn more). They've been packing in lectures, and I gave a presentation today on pancytopenia (believe it or not, there isn't a direct UpToDate article on pancytopenia so I actually troved the library). I've been feeling a little sick lately, I'm really behind on some extracurricular stuff, I've been stressed about our exam next week. I'm scrambling for time and neglecting the blog to some degree. But hopefully I will remedy that as I get everything reined in.

1 comment:

GLB said...

I decided to check out your blog instead of working on my apps. This blog is interesting....because you never seemed stress! Way to be cool under pressure =).