Friday, September 01, 2006

Asclepion

Memories were made so we could have roses in winter. This blog is intended to chronicle my time during medical school. It's ambitious, I know, since my daily blogging from high school deteriorated to very spotty entries when I went to Stanford. However, I know that someday, I may be old and gray and want to indulge in the mindset and experiences of an earlier time.

My goal is to write at least three posts a week. I am starting on September 1, the day before orientation begins. However, I suppose I will include the events that have occupied my time since coming up to San Francisco. I am writing to no particular audience (other than myself), but I hope you find this educational, entertaining, or at the very least, a decent way to procrastinate.

No comments: