Sunday, September 09, 2007

MS2

Second year started two weeks ago, and we really hit the ground running with immunology; our first exam is coming up this week. Though I am not ready at all for school (it still feels like summer), it's nice to see everyone again and hear about the adventurous things my classmates have done. The first day, they organized a breakfast for us so we could socialize. I really enjoyed catching up with people; I was really surprised with the number that traveled abroad to do projects in South America, Europe, India, and other amazing places. Indeed, it was probably the last summer we'll have in a while. Though its also interesting to me that this will be the last year I spend most of my time in a lecture hall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey craig

what is your e-mail address? just reading your blog these days...