Friday, September 07, 2007

Summer in SF

I was going to write a little about summer in San Francisco because, though warned, I was completely unprepared with how winter-like it was. I had to break out the winter coats to brave 10-foot visibility fog. But it was also nice to be in the city without the busyness of school. I realized that despite living a year here, there were some tourist things I'd neglected so when friends visited, we made our rounds to the Cliff House, Ferry Building, and Metreon. Also, things felt really different going to campus without seeing my classmates; I got very used to the high-school effect of seeing everyone everyday during the school year. But now, the weather portends an Indian summer, and it's quite beautiful most days. I guess this is why first year starts now. Now through October we should get pretty warm and sunny weather.

No comments: