Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some Fine Print

I have been debating what to do with this blog now that I'm starting residency. I will of course keep writing, and I decided to do so here rather than in a separate blog or a private journal. Asclepion has been my record of medical training and residency is simply a continuation of that. However, the time pressures of residency will compress my blogs and rein in my gregariousness; the frequency of writing will change but I'll try to keep a diversity of posts. I still have a few topics lingering from medical school I'd like to write about, so those will come at the beginning of next week before I start writing about orientation and my first rotation.

This is still a personal website with sometimes-whimsical musings; its purpose is merely a journal of reflection for myself and nothing more than that. Here's the fine print: though I am a doctor, this blog does not provide any medical advice, and information here should not be construed as such. Reading and using this website does not create a physician-patient relationship and is not intended to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health care professional. No health or medical related decision should be based in whole or in part on anything contained here. Any opinions expressed here are not necessarily mine nor do they reflect the opinions of any of my affiliations. Content on this site may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. I reserve the right to edit or delete comments posted to this site.

No comments: