Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Busy Week Coming Up

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reading this blog. I have a busy week coming up with my annual in-training exam and a conference panel discussion, so I'm taking the rest of the week off from writing. If you are interested, I am participating in a breakfast panel discussion at the 2014 Innovations in Medical Education Conference hosted by the University of Southern California entitled, "Equal Care without Safe Care?" We are looking at the role of patient safety in helping to eliminate health disparities. In any case, tune back into this blog next week - I'll have one or two more posts about pediatric anesthesia, then I'll probably discuss some ideas stimulated by the panel discussion.

Craig Chen

3 comments:

Perry said...

Hey Craig,

I'm a soon-to-be medical student and I've really enjoyed reading your blog. I mostly spend my time lurking, but this seems as good of a time as any to thank you for the wonderful accounts you present here. It really has been pleasant and educational experience for me.

Perry

bashwell said...

I'm a med student, and I'll echo Perry's nice sentiments as well!

Craig said...

Thanks so much for the comments! I love getting feedback and it's great to hear from people going into medicine.