Monday, July 09, 2007

Peachy

I'm back from Georgia where I had a fantastically relaxing time with some friends. We toured Macon, St. Simons Island, and Savannah. Among many things, we practiced Southern accents, swam in the Atlantic, ate peach ice cream, sang Disney songs, and debated Flannery O'Connor. In any case, it really helped make this so-called "last summer ever" seem more summery. I'm getting back into the groove of labwork and blogging about life as a medical student (or something like that). I still have some vacation inertia; all I want to do is kick back with a good read and some dark chocolate (which, according to a recent JAMA randomized control trial, reduces blood pressure and improves formation of nitric oxide as a vasodilator). Right.

1 comment:

Alex said...

hm, i wonder if i can ask my HMO to prescribe me chocolate 10g bid/prn