Saturday, July 28, 2007

Puns

Those who know me well know that I love puns. I somehow got the nickname "punster" freshman year.

"It is better to have loved a short person than to never have loved a tall."
"Wear short sleeves; support your right to bare arms."
"The cattle were fast asleep so we had to move them with a bulldozer."
"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot."
"The other day at the park, I was wondering why frisbees get bigger and bigger as they get closer to you. And then it hit me."

Anyone remember the video game Street Fighter? "They call me Hadoken cause I'm down right fierce."
There is also a great coffee shop in Ireland called "Brewed Awakening." So fantastic.

Me: I've got a really hot date tonight.
Ting: Really?
Me: Yeah, I'm going to microwave a plum.

Revati regarding math: For eigenvectors, I had to relearn the rational roots theorem!
Me: Rational roots...that's when you use the kind of shampoo that makes you smarter.

Morici: So what about our plan?
Arvind: Our plan?
M: To resurrect the dinosaurs.
A (without skipping a beat): You mean, like lazarusaurus?

Okay I think that's enough for now.

2 comments:

Alex said...

"ex-door neighbor" - a person who used to be, but isn't anymore, your next door neighbor.

Alex said...

I once posted 10 puns on my website hoping you would find one funny. No pun in ten did.