Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shenanigans

Over winter break, some of my high school friends called me up to see if I wanted to hang out a bit. We were meeting at Barnes and Noble. So I head over and see my friends Alex (UCSF-Berkeley) and Chao (Harvard), both second year med students. They were sitting in the cafe with review books and highlighters and notes spread all around them, preparing for Step 1 of the USMLE. Ouch. This was not a party I wanted to be at (though, it could have been worse: one of my other friends who came isn't a med student at all). But they called me over and said, "Go get a book, we'll study together."

I came back and started reading this:

Alex replied, "I hate you."

Image from barnesandnoble.com

2 comments:

Alex said...

haha, u 2 are the ones with the boards. i still have a yr to go =).

Steph said...

Hahahahaha.