Monday, July 21, 2014

Boards!

I have the first part of my anesthesiology boards coming up, and I'm feeling ill-prepared. I used to be so good at studying, but over residency, my ability to sit down with a textbook for hours on end and take notes has waned. This test is a little bit daunting, and I'm going to take the next week to focus on multiple-choice questions. I still have several overnight calls before I take my exam, so I'll also try to catch up on rest as well. Good luck to anyone else taking their certifying exams. I'll be back in a little over a week. Thanks for reading along!

If you'd like to read more medical blogs in the meantime, another plug for two other endeavors I'm involved with:
The American Resident Project has blogs from medical students, residents, and young physicians who are exploring and expressing their views on American health care.
Case of the Day is my other blog featuring medical mysteries with almost 2000 fascinating and challenging cases (also on a break for the week, but there are tons of archived posts).

Craig

No comments: