Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve

Just a quick blog about the break - it has been a relaxing and refreshing time with family and friends. I have enjoyed it thoroughly, started paying back my sleep debt, and though I'd certainly appreciate another week, unfortunately, we don't have that luxury. I feel somewhat ready to get back to school. I didn't get much Boards studying done this break, but that's okay. It'll come when it does. I did get to work on several projects I have going, so it hasn't been entirely unproductive. Life at home feels different; it's a lot more stress-free and carefree, but the days go by quickly, and I wonder what I've accomplished each week. In any case, I go back to school tomorrow as we start on the second. I hope everyone celebrates a safe and happy New Year's.

No comments: