Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish everyone a warm, safe, and happy Thanksgiving break. We just finished our midterm for the cancer block and have a few days off to enjoy the holiday. I plan on actually taking a leave from this blog during this break. I'm going to be spending the vacation on the east coast with some friends. Every year, I have always written a "Thanksgiving" type blog, so I expect I'll be back with that at the end of the weekend. Meanwhile, I hope everyone is able to find a bit of time for him/herself, family, and friends. Or, if you're just aching for interesting things to read, apparently some researchers have been able to develop embryonic stem cells from differentiated skin cells. Scientifically fascinating, and it might be somewhat politically interesting too.

No comments: