Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, I went over to Baltimore where a few of my friends from undergrad got together for a weekend of fun and merriment. It was amazingly wonderful. There were five of us, and we cooked an incredible dinner: turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, cream corn soup, cornbread, salad with a rice vinegar-mint dressing, apple crisp, pears with blue cheese, chocolate and pecan covered bananas, chocolate chip marshmallow cookies. I had so much fun cooking with friends and catching up with them (we had a Hopkins med student, a CS grad student, a law student, and a green development engineer). I forgot how much I love spending time with my Stanford friends. It was the most fun and happy weekend I've had in a long time. I am quite sad to go back to the real world.

No comments: